Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me and Music!

Hi everyone, welcome to my first post :) I am "Sudarshan". I love people callin me "Sucha" cuz thats my nick name ;) . People in Tamilnadu find my name funny when they hear it for the first time.. lol.. But down the line they get used to it and feel comfortable callin me Sucha instead of Sudarshan!
Lets come to music! I love Music! My mom is a vocalist. I learnt a lot from her durin my childhood. I am writing this blog to spread the little knowledge i have about music to the world and at the same time learn more from the readers!
I play keyboard and guitar to an extent. I love teachin people the basics of music. I will usually do it comparing Western and Indian classical i.e, Karnatic music. for them to understand it better or atleast what ever I know about music now, I have learnt it that way, by comparing!
Happy learning and share your thoughts too. :)

2 comments: